CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 14, 2011

The time change...

has my furry children fooled but not my human child.  5:30 this morning...which should feel like 4:30 to Cooperman....found him talking and giggling to himself.  He did get quiet again for a little bit...but at 6:30 he was having a full on conversation with someone.  Mollie and Sampson have been quiet in the morning...which is a huge change from the whining and barking that usually happens around 6:30 if not earlier letting me know they would like to be served their breakfast. 

Grammie got here late this past Friday night and 6:29 Saturday morning I found her waiting outside Coopers door.  We went to the farmers market Saturday and then had lunch on a patio in La Centerra.  In the afternoon we all took a little snooze and then went for a walk. 

Sunday after church our youth was having a "Malt Shop" fundraiser to raise money for vacation Bible school.  Cooper tried his first french fry...he liked the inside squishy potato part...but not she outside part.  He also likes ketchup...he would rather lick the ketchup off the fry than actually eat the fry.  I was horrible this weekend and didn't take any pictures. 

It is thundering and raining this morning...so I'm wondering if we are going to spend the day inside...guess we will see.  No new pictures for today...I'll try and be better about that this week!

More adventures to come soon.....

No comments:

Post a Comment