I haven't posted in a really long time...so I am going to start with today and work my way backwards. Today's big news....Cooper ate some rice and refried beans at Mission Burrito today without gagging. He actually ate a bite...then signed for more...and ate 3 or 4 more bites. This is HUGE! This follows the visit we had Tuesday with an Occupational therapist and speech therapist about Coopers gagging on anything but stage 2 Gerber food. We had decided to go ahead with some treatment from the OT....but now I am thinking of canceling the appointment that we have next Monday. We were having lunch with some of our friends from the little gym....when Cooper ate the few bites everyone clapped saying "yea Cooper" and he clapped, smiled big and was very proud of himself. I guess we'll see how dinner goes...
This week was also big in that when I put Cooper on all fours on Tuesday....he actually stayed that way and began rocking back and forth. This is HUGE too....he never would put his legs up under himself before...and if you tried to help he laughed hysterically and rolled over. We are making progress in all areas this week!
I also got a new camera on Tuesday of this week and have just been wrapped up in it. I got a Nikon 3100 DSLR camera....and I LOVE it! I have been interested in photography for a really long time...Kyle and I talked about it and I finally decided to take the leap. Happy early birthday to me :) I have been constantly taking pictures of Cooper...and when he is asleep I am taking pics of the dogs...who are not too amused with it. I have learned so much in the last few days and I know I still have so much to learn...but I'm hoping to start my own photography business at some point.
Here are a few pictures from the first few times I used the camera. I am using Picasa for editing right now...so far I'm not a huge fan of Picasa...but it's working for the time being.
More adventures to come soon...
Thursday, March 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment