Last weekend Robert and Debbie came for a visit. We went to the zoo on Friday and had a great time. Friday night they kept Cooper for us and Kyle and I got to go on a "date". Saturday night we went to eat at Razoos where Cooper had his first fried pickle. He also ate some rice and beans and french fries. I know...mom of the year dinner right there....but just FYI I had already fed him a dinner of vegetables and things like that.
This week we went to the little gym and then Thursday we had our little gym friends over to play. I got some great pictures from most of the above mentioned things. I havn't had time to go through all of the pics and edit...but here are a few that I pulled off the camera...
The packing mountain is calling me and we are headed to Uvalde...I wrote this blog in record time and I am sure half of it doesn't make sense....but at least I posted.
More adventure to come soon....
Cooper and Daddy at the Zoo
Who is this monkey guy?
Family picture at the zoo.
Cooper, Maw, and Grandpa at the zoo.
Kinley
Millie and Kenley...BFFs
Millie
Cooper and Millie playing.
Danielle and Kenley

No comments:
Post a Comment