CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

Once again it has been awhile since I have posted.  I am going to try and get caught up the next few days on what we've been doing for the past week or so...but for now here are some Easter pictures.  While taking the pictures where Cooper is in his pants and button down shirt...the kid INSISTED on eating grass the entire time.  When I say insisted I mean that he got mad at me when I took the grass out of his hand and mouth.  He was continuously shoving more grass in his mouth.  He had just eaten a huge breakfast too.  Happy Easter! 

More post to come soon...or so I plan.









1 comment:

  1. I love all the photos but especially the one of Cooper and his Daddy and Cooper patty caking. Both his grandmas taught him that trick!!!

    ReplyDelete