CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 25, 2011

My attempt at blogging...

So I have been toying with the idea of starting a blog for months...actually many many months.  I still don't really know what I'm doing but I got a "spring" template put together (that somewhat ended up with the feel of the Easter bunny throwing up everywhere) but none the less ... here is our family blog.

The plan is to post every few days to share what is going on around here and throw in pictures when I can. 

I am going to go ahead and warn you now...there may be talk of baby or dog bodily fluids and who knows what else ... so if you'd rather not hear about those kinds of things ... don't read this blog.  I am also going to go ahead and say that I spell on a 2nd grade level and I won't be taking the time to spell check these posts.  One last thing ... I use "...." A LOT.  I like to write things as if I am talking ... I feel like I can get the point across much faster this way than using complete sentences.  Yes I have a college education and prefer to write this way :)

Look for most posts to come soon!

1 comment: