CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 28, 2011

Doggy oatmeal...

So I'm going to start with this mornings fun.  I had a bowl of oatmeal and fruit ready to go for Cooper...I walk away for a minute to get myself some cereal so we can eat at the same time...I look over and Sampson is sampling the oatmeal.  Most people would throw that oatmeal away and get some fresh...that didn't contain doggy germs...but I didn't.  I figure this can't be any different than Cooper trying to lick and bite Sampson's nose yesterday (and succeeding a few times)...so this morning Cooper had Apple/Pear/Banana/doggy oatmeal.  Get in line people...I am getting parent of the year award right here!

Yesterday Kyle had to go into work for awhile and Cooper and I ventured to the AT&T store.  I finally joined the rest of the world and got an IPhone.  I love playing words with friends...if anyone plays send me your screen name. 

Cooper has been a little fussy the last couple of days and we can't decide if it's his new tooth coming through or an ear infection coming back...time will tell. 

Last thing for now...Cooper is getting more mobile by the day.  The days of sitting and playing are over...he is now rolling EVERYWHERE.  He doesn't get up on his hands and knees...just rolling around to get to important things like the computer and the outlets.  Today we will be making a trip to get some baby-proofing things.

More adventures to come soon!

1 comment:

  1. look at that boy and all his hair! love him! and can i challenge you for mom of the year? casey sees me give me roxy bites, so now that's all he does. except he hands roxy whatever he has, lets her lick it, and then puts it back in his mouth. :) what a tease!

    ReplyDelete